CARPEVIGO-Group – Press Releases
3. April 2023
The Carpevigo Group, financier and operator of solar power plants announces that the period for the one-time ordinary cancellation option for bond investors has expired for all three bonds.
7. December 2022
The Carpevigo Group, financier of solar parks and power plants for solar power generation, clarifies below the status of the execution of the latest creditor resolutions, which, among other things, provide for a one-time termination option for bond investors.
11. October 2022
No actions for annulment have been brought against the resolutions of the creditors' meetings held on 25 August 2022 in respect of the bonds of CARPEVIGO AG and Carpevigo Holding AG in accordance with the German Bond Act (Schuldverschreibungsgesetz) within the period of one month for bringing an action.
Press releases and further information:
- 23.09.2016 – Implementation of the new resolutions underway (German)
- 14.09.2016 – Announcement of the filing of actions for avoidance pursuant to § 20 para. 3 SchVG (German)
- 23.06.2016 – Second creditors’ meeting adopts 5-year concept (German)
- 23.02.2016 – Report on the meeting of the Joint Representatives (German)
- 19.09.2013 – Energy Bond I, ISIN DE000A1PGWY5, Positive Creditors’ meeting 18.9.2013 (German)
- 21.08.2013 – Energy Bond I, ISIN DE000A1PGWY5, Online-notice of the 2nd creditors’ meeting (German)
- 24.07.2013 – Further progress in creditors’ meeting (German)
- 11.07.2013 – Decision-making basis for bondholders (German)
- 04.07.2013 – Participation in creditors’ meetings important (German)
- 01.07.2013 – FAdvancement in the restructuring process (German)
- 26.06.2013 – Carpevigo suspends servicing of bonds (German)