CARPEVIGO-Group – Press Releases
25. June 2021
Holzkirchen, 25.06.2021. The Higher Regional Court of Munich has ruled that the extension of the term of the bond WKN AON3X2 resolved in the vote without a meeting can be implemented in the bond terms and conditions. Therefore, the requirements determined from 01.07.2021 will be effectively implemented.
6. June 2021
Announcement 2021 Holzkirchen, June 2021. Announcement of the filing of actions for avoidance according to § 20 para. 3 SchVG against the resolutions of the creditors' meeting within the scope of the voting without a meeting from 16.02.2021, 0:00 hours (CET), until 19.02.2021, 24:00 hours (CET) for the bearer bond, WKN: A1MA45, of Carpevigo Holding AG.
25. May 2021
Holzkirchen, 25.05.2021 The company has completed the announced StaRUG procedure. The restructuring plan, which provides for a 5-year extension of the maturity of the two bonds at a constant interest rate of 1.5% p.a., has been duly executed in the bond terms and conditions.
Press releases and further information:
- 23.09.2016 – Implementation of the new resolutions underway (German)
- 14.09.2016 – Announcement of the filing of actions for avoidance pursuant to § 20 para. 3 SchVG (German)
- 23.06.2016 – Second creditors’ meeting adopts 5-year concept (German)
- 23.02.2016 – Report on the meeting of the Joint Representatives (German)
- 19.09.2013 – Energy Bond I, ISIN DE000A1PGWY5, Positive Creditors’ meeting 18.9.2013 (German)
- 21.08.2013 – Energy Bond I, ISIN DE000A1PGWY5, Online-notice of the 2nd creditors’ meeting (German)
- 24.07.2013 – Further progress in creditors’ meeting (German)
- 11.07.2013 – Decision-making basis for bondholders (German)
- 04.07.2013 – Participation in creditors’ meetings important (German)
- 01.07.2013 – FAdvancement in the restructuring process (German)
- 26.06.2013 – Carpevigo suspends servicing of bonds (German)